Wednesday, January 18, 2006

So yesterday I did really bad. Really bad. Breakfast was fine and normal, but lunch was not good. I had a HUGE chicken burrito, not of the low point variety, some tortilla chips, and a chocolate chip cookie.

One of my co-workers did not come in yesterday (I'll just call her lazy co-worker from here on out) so I stayed to help cover the basketball game. This meant free food. Free food is not good food. I had 1 hot dog, 1 chicken wrap, 1 small bag of popcorn, 1 sand dollar sandwhich, 2 cookies, and some pineapple. Why did I even bother with the pineapple. Also, I had about 10 chocolates. Gah!

And this morning was rough. I would have liked nothing better than to stay in my nice warm bed instead of going to the gym. I was praying that the school would be closed today and I would not have to go to work. However, I should have known better than such wishful thinking. There was hardly any snow on the groud and it wasn't even sticking to the roads. Anyway I got out of the bed and got to the gym. Weights for 30 minutes and cardio for a little over an hour. As much as I dislike Star Jones, there was a quote from her in Star Magazine that I really needed to read this morning regarding "pigging out": "Put a lid on the guilt feelings...get over it. Start back with your portion control the very next day."

I am starting over today!

No comments: