Saturday, January 21, 2006

So I ended up going to Pei Wei for dinner last night. I did fine with dinner. I had a bowl of wonton soup and about 1/3 of my Spicy Chicken. Later I went out with some friends to my favorite bar ( how could you not love a place that played the whole JM3 album while I was there???) and I had 1 light beer and then I started drinking diet coke. However, when I cam home I finished off my spicy chicken =(

I debated if I should go to the gym this morning, but after the late night eating fest last night it pretty much sealed my fate that I would be going this morning. I had a great 2 hour work out. I did weights for about 50 minutes and the a little over an hour of cardio. I just made my self a great lunch of refried beans, sauted peppers, onions, and chicken, with 2 corn tortillas. Yum!

No comments: