Wednesday, January 18, 2006

After Chubbs and Christie mentioned SparkPeople in their blogs recently I decided to check it out. It is great and so far in this whole weightloss jouney might be one actual online resource I will continually use and not just use for a while and then flake. However, I think I will not pay attention to the whole whole spark points deal because if I do I know I am setting myself up for failure. Those type of rewards just don't do it for me. Also, I decided I would only enter my cardio excercise. I am pretty advcance in my weight training and I don't do a lot of the things listed on the site nor do I have the time to keep track of all the reps and weight etc. So I made 3 goals: No soda for 2 weeks, strech for 10 minutes a day, and to journal.

Eating today was again horrible. Tomorrow will be MY day! =)

No comments: