Thursday, January 19, 2006

I am really trying hard today. I woke up late, but I was still determined to hit the gym. I decided I was only going to do my cardio workout. I ran a mile and then walked 3.5 more. My biggest success today has been eating my lunch that I prepared last night. I cooked some frozen pepper mix in a pan with some chicken and added some burrito seasoning for a yummy low point lunch option (3). I added a half cup FF refried beans (2), 2 corn tortillas (2), and RF string cheese (1). I also had 1! piece of peppermint nougat candy. I am guessing it was 1 point, but it has been a while since I have looked at the bag.

On tap for dinner I brought a lean cuisine chicken in peanut sauce wich is so yummy and I added some broccoli and grean beans. I have class tonight and I don't want to rush home to eat dinner and then come back.

No comments: