Tuesday, January 10, 2006

So I weighed in today at 212. That would be 91 pounds down. Phatgirl is logging in from a Panera of all places because I don't have internet hooked up at the apartment yet. So instead of doing my reading for my international business grad school class, I am at Panera surfing the net.

Breakfast consisted of no sugar added applesauce and a Kashi bar. Lunch was my leftover chicken parmesan and spaghetti with added green beans from Carraba's. I had a small hot chocolate with skim milk, peppermint flavor, and whipped cream for a snacky snack. I also had 2 points of TLC Crackers. I went to the grocery store before some dinner and bought lots of yummies. Some things I got were:

12 Lean Cuisines. Yes, 12. They were 50% off and if you bought 12 you got 5 dollars off your total bill.
Bannanas
Apples
Frozen green bean
Frozen broccoli
Frozen peppers
Egg Beaters
Corn tortillas
Refried beans
Salsa
SF popsicles
Kashi Cereal (I can't remember what kind)
Cheerios
Sunflower seeds
Coleslaw
Frozen potato wedges

and I think that's about it.

Those are just a few of the staples of my diet.

I came home and poured some cabbage in a bowl and added 2 points worth of chicken and a few toasted sunflower seeds and some balsamic vinegar. Yum! All for about 3-4 points. However I was still feeling a little hungry so off to Panera with the roomate. I got chicken noodle soup and I ate the baguette. I don't really by bread to keep at the house, so I guess it is ok if I eat it occasionally.

Since everyone is doing before and after pictures I might as well too. I will try to do that this weekend too.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful on point day! =)

No comments: