Saturday, January 14, 2006

I had Mexican for dinner tonight and I didn't do too hot. The chips definitly won. However, I hardly ate any of my fajitas, so I brought a lot of leftovers home.

I did eat an on points lunch and woke up too late for breakfast. I did break down and buy a bag of dove chocolate hearts. They are so yummy. I had 4 today. That is 4 points because they are 1 points each. I think and I hope I will not be able to eat too many at one time of them. I just had 3 sugar cookies with some milk.

Tomorrow I am going to Chattanooga to visit my best DMB friend. I haven't seen her since Red Rocks, so I am excited to see her. I am sure we will go out, hopefully to Mud Pie and I plan on getting a salad. No ifs ands or buts about it.

I didn't go to the gym today, I won't be going tomorrow, and I won't be going on Wednesday. I have decided that I am going to pay the $25 deposit for a key to the workout room at the apartment complex. This means I can workout on the weekends or on the evenings without going into the gym at work.

Hopefully I will see a difference on the scale on Tuesday.

No comments: