Monday, December 05, 2011

Proud Sister Hen

I don't talk about my brother too much here, but I am beyond proud of him.

He has been losing weight over the past year and I think he is down something like 100 lbs. This is awesome for anyone, but especially for college boy living in a fraternity. We all remember what college was like right?!?!

Here we are in 2010 on Thanksgiving day right before the Springfield, MO Turkey Trot.
IMG_6524

Here we are this year before the same race AND he is actually smiling!
IMG_9052

I don't know about you, but I can see a big difference!

And just for fun we made Sox poise for another family photo.
IMG_9057_2


2 comments:

The Blonde Mule said...

You both look great! Congrats to your brother & congrats to you for being such a good role model!

Shauna said...

That is awesome! Not only does he look healthier, he looks happier in this years picture too!

Congrats to your bro on all his hard work! (Especially while being in a fraternity!)