Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lack of Posting

So when I don't post for a few days it means things aren't usually going that great or I am out of town. However, I am in town and things are going quite well. I am just a bit busy. When I got back from Austin I didn't way myself until Thursday because my ankles were still swollen and I was trying to get back into my routine. When I did weigh on Thursday I was immediately shocked with the number- 198. I haven't been in the 190's in a LONG time. Well at least it has felt that way. I thought it must have been a fluke so I weighed myself on Friday and today. Nope. I am in the 190's. So I am not even sure how it happened when I ate horribly before I left for Austin and ate tex mex (lots and lots of chips!) to my hearts content while I was there and lots and lots of alcohol (well more than I normally drink). The only thing I can think of that might of helped me was I only really ate 2 meals a day. I didn't snack. And I walked almost everywhere. Keeping up with that kind of schedule is not really possible long term nor do I really want to do that long term. So I trying to find a way to keep up the momentum now that I am home.

So this week I have been drinking diet coke during the work day. However, I have also been drinking lots of water as well. I ate out lunch twice and dinner out on Thursday. At dinner on Thursday I had a diet coke and got a to go cup. That night I slept horribly bad. I am blaming it on the diet coke. So I am going to attempt to not drink diet coke in the evenings. I have been going to boot camp in the mornings and fitting in other forms of exercise as well. My eating has been pretty good as well.

A friend asked me to be his partner in the New Belgium Urban Assult Ride. It looks like a lot of fun and I might have to take him up on it!

No comments: