Thursday, December 18, 2008

Since You All Asked...

"santa rampage saturday night downtown - m4w - 28

you walked around with the santa rampage through several bars. you were a little taller then most girls, but not that tall. absolutely beautiful. you had brownish hair with maybe some blonde highlights. multi colored sweater. i noticed you at every bar. of course i had a santa suit on, so this is a shot in the dark. but i know we made a lot of eye contact. at the last bar you were at, you were out dancing by the band, and i was standing off talking and chilling out. then i noticed you outside leaving. i really wanted to talk to you, but i started getting pretty drunk, and didn't want to make an ass out of myself. obviously, that got me absolutely nowhere, unless you reply. i would say tell me what i was wearing, but there were 178 other people wearing the same thing that night. great times though. i hope to hear from you!"

I did e-mail him and I got confirmation that I was indeed his missed connection. Now, I did make eye contact with a lot of the Santas because there were so interesting to look out. I saw this guy and while I don't particularly remember making "a lot of eye contact" I do remember him. SO with all of the being said, he asked me out and we might go out when I get back from the holidays.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

That is amazing! I always read the missed connecions, hoping one day there will be one for me, but it is just as exciting to see some one else be one. How wonderful!

Anonymous said...

wow.

wow.


let us know how it ends :)

Anonymous said...

"you were a little taller than most girls. but not that tall."

it takes a 6 foot something to really appreciate that.

*grin*

Sarah said...

Natalie thanks for the comment, I am glad to know others read missed connections too :)

Esther, yes that line is my favorite out of the whole thing..."not that tall." Hmmm, if I do go out with him I will have to ask him what he considers tall.

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! I'm so glad you wrote back to him.. ahh.. the possibilities!

*Christie* said...

How fun is that! Very flattering at least, and he sounds like a pretty nice guy. Who knows, maybe this missed connection will become THE connection :)

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Oh MAN! I can't believe you were someone's missed connection! That's totally one of my goals for life -- be someone's missed connection.

I can't wait to hear how it turns out! You should make him wear his Santa suit on your date, ESPECIALLY if it's after the holidays.

Unknown said...

awesome :)