Sunday, November 30, 2008

Enough is Enough

My pants don't fit right. I now have a muffin top. Barf.

So, I am going to do something about it starting tomorrow.

The gym and eating well are my plan of action. I have done it before and I can do it again.

Oh and water. Lots and lots of water.

I am back in Nashville and I have missed it so.

P.S. I have a slight crush on a boy who I have been e-mailing with since Tuesday. Too bad he doesn't live in TN, but it probably won't turn into anything more than friends or business... Oh and I didn't meet him on the internetz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your comment about water. Too often people concentrate on what they eat, but not what they drink. Try adding lemon to the water too. I totally understand being single, I miss having a relationship myself.