Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cute Day!

I am having a cute day! I am having a cute day! I am having a cute day!

I need to get a co-worker to take a picture.

I went to my football game last night and had a wonderful time. I had not one, but two interceptions! Too bad it is my last game of the season, because I am having surgery tomorrow. Dental surgery. I am getting a dental implant and the doctor suggested I take the rest of the season off. I am also taking two days off from work. From the number of pain meds I was prescribed I am thinking I am going to be in some serious pain. Oh, and I probably won't be able to eat solids for at least a few days.

No gym this morning. I did stop at my favorite coffee shop and buy a bran muffin. They were out of the pumpkin skinny chip muffin :(

Did I mention I look cute? ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pics or it didn't happen.