Tuesday, September 09, 2008

What am I doing?

What am I doing is a great question. I haven't really been paying attention to my food AND I didn't make it to the gym this morning. I also haven't weighed myself in over 2 weeks. The good news is my clothes still fit with no noticeable change. The bad news, I can't fit into my dark rinse jeans that are hott (it's been since before my LA trip that I have worn them). I also had a dream (err nightmare) last night that I woke up and had gained like 30 lbs and it was completely noticeable in my face.

So with all that going on, what am I doing tomorrow night? I am going to a wine tasting class and then I am going to a party with an open bar from 9 PM- 2 AM. Tickets were $30 and it is for all of Nashville's young music business professionals. The party could completely blow. If that is the case, it is at my favorite bar and I will be the drunk in the corner having a great time with my friends.

No comments: