Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Recovering Fat Girl

Sometimes I think I will always binge/overeat every once in a while. However, my binge could also be seen as slightly larger than a snack or maybe a large meal out of junk food? Maybe I am just trying to justify what I just ate. Anyway, I just ate some plain and peanut M&M's, and some dry roasted peanuts, because obviously the peanuts in the M&M's weren't enough for me. (oh and I forgot about the mini almond joy! mmmmm coconutty goodness)

What I am now calling a binge is not what I would have called a binge in the past. In the past I would have kept going back for more, unable to stop or realize that I was making myself sick. Also, I didn't even touch all the other crap that was back there which included Krispy Kreme donuts, cinnamon rolls, M&M cookies, chex mix, chips, twinkies, rice krispie treats, and brownies. So that's good, right?

So my eating habits have changed drastically, but man oh man is some of that stuff hard to resist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love me some brownie... with sprinkles