Monday, March 03, 2008

Weekly Weigh In

I was so ready to not even weigh in today. I had pretty much convinced myself that I was going to have a gain. But, I maintained!!!! I don't think I have ever been so happy to maintain considering the amount of cookies/chocolate/alcohol I consumed over the past week. I think this will be the motivation I need to really focus on my food and exercise this week.

This week I have no classes tonight and tomorrow! I do however have a friend who works on the road and he will be in Nashville tonight, so I am sure I will go out to dinner/drinks tonight. I am planning on going to the gym at lunch and I hope the rain stays away so I can go for a walk after work.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Cat said...

cookies are my ultimate weakness....I'm powerless.

M said...

yea! that's a victory! enjoy your class free schedule!

:)