Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ugh

Last night and this morning were rough. Eating has not been good. I think I am getting ready to start. I seriously just want to lose 10 more lbs. And as hard as I think this will be, I really think I need to cut off all communication with the ex. Yesterday I started thinking of the way things were when they were good, but then I remembered how they were towards the end. I think it is just too hard on me and I don't like the way I feel after we e-mail. It's rainy and all I want to do is crawl back into bed.

3 comments:

Cat said...

Sometimes keeping in touch with ex's is harder than cutting them out completly. It's super hard to let go...but it's probably for the best. It's really hard to 'move on' completly when they're still sorta in the picture.

Nikki said...

Agreed! It's really REALLY hard to be friends afterwards. Maybe a year or two down the line, but you definitely need some time to separate yourself from the emotion involved.

anna said...

i have learned the hard way that the easiest way to break up is to be completely done. no friends...it sucks but it's just easier. for me, anyway.