Thursday, January 03, 2008

Danger Zone!

First off, it is freezing in Nashville My body is not happy. It is so dry :(

So I made it to the gym after work yesterday. It was SUPER crowded as expected, but at least there was some new eye candy there :)

I came home and had a bowl of the soup I made on Sunday night. Super good and super filling. Then I lounged around, cleaned up, and uploaded pictures! I was in bed by 10:30!

Today I walked on the treadmill during lunch and ate the lunch I brought. This is huge! It was the first day back for a lot of my co-workers and I new that they would want to go out to lunch so I journaled about it this monrning as an upcoming difficulty. I faltered for a minute and then realized the food I had brought, the dinner date with a friend I have, and the box of food I would be getting from my CSA this afternoon. There was no way I needed to or really could afford to eat lunch out. So I made it to the gym to walk on the treadmill for an hour. HUGE victory.

I am meeting one of my good friends and former roomies for dinner tonight. We will either be going to Pei Wei or Chilli's. I have plans for both places and will stick to them. I just wish it wasn't so cold out.

I have a class lunch tomorrow I had forgotten about at Bucca di Beppo. Boooooooo, I really don't want to eat there and I need to do a little research before tomorrow to find out what all is on the menu besides pasta. I have been there before but of course I just ordered pasta, bread, chicken parm, and caesar salad...

Then tomorrow night I am meeting up with my friend Julia just to hang out. I don't think we have decided if this will include dinner or not. I just got a huge box of greens and I might invite her over for a stir fry.

Saturday I have no plans other then to go to the gym.

Sunday I might be getting dinner with a friend.

Exciting I know!

Pictures from the cruise are here!

Pictures from NYE are here!

Enjoy! I am off to dinner, the gym, and maybe Target!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stir-fry would be a great dinner. People always seem to love it when I make them vegetable-loaded meals--the benefits without the energy cost of them having to make it for themselves.

Krissie said...

I'm so proud of your resolve! Stick to your guns and the treadmill! You are awesome!