Thursday, December 20, 2007

One Step at a Time

So I am really working on my eating. I had a few setback yesterday, but I am conscious of them.

For breakfast at home I have a bowl of oatmeal with splenda, crasains, and skim milk.

At work I ran into some trouble I have 2 (yes two) apple fritters and 3 cookies. Yikes!

Ok, so for lunch we went to Chilli's. This used to be one of my favorite places, but not so much anymore. I got the guiltless grilled chicken with 2 sides of steamed veggies and the corn. I had one chip! My co-workers polished of 2 baskets between the 3 of them. Normally I would have been digging in right along with them. I didn't even miss them.

I had to run a camera at the basketball game last night so I ate at work. I was able to snag a salad with crasains, pecans, and apples, with the dressing on the side. I did have one small bag of popcorn.

Then after work I met Zach for drinks where I consumed for Jack and Diane's aka Jack and Diet Coke's. It was nice. We just caught up for a bit, laughed, and the time flew by. Oh and I had some Egg Nog Ice cream when I got home. I could have done without the ice cream and I need to throw it away tonight.

Today I had oatmeal at home. I had a 100 cal pack of popcorn for a mid morning snack. For lunch I had left of pei wei spicy chicken, string cheese, and 100 cal pack of ritz sour cream and onion crackers.

Tonight is the ugly Christmas Sweater Pub Crawl some friends and I are hosting. So I will be drinking lots. My boss just said since it is so dead we are leaving in an hour and a half! I have some cleaning and packing I need to do before I leave on Saturday.

So I am starting to freak out about the cruise. I have no clue what to take and I don't feel prepared at all. Thank god I have a half day tomorrow so I can start to pack. Also, I am a little (ok a lot) worried about food on board. I don't want to just eat and eat and eat on board. I know they will have a gym and I am going to workout even though it is a vacation. I love working out so I am going to do it. As far as food goes I am going to try to eat as many fruits and vegetables as possible.

Watch for pictures from tonight's festivities!

2 comments:

Shayna said...

what cruise line are you going on? we went on royal caribbean last year and at every dinner they had a light meal option and on the buffets there are TONS of fresh fruits and veggies. also, a walking track that goes all around the roof of the ship.

Krissie said...

I can't wait to see pics from your night out! NYC pics were awesome.

Have a great time on your cruise!! It seems like forever that we talked about it in Cosi. Let me know the next time you drive through town!

Merry Christmas!