Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I am at work right now and I am holding back the tears. I just started to read some of my older posts from the beginning of this year. What happened to me? Where did my optimism go? This is the first year in 4 years I will have not lost any weight. I pretty much maintained. It is so hard. I feel so close to where I want to be, yet so far away. I don't want to live the rest of my life longing for a skinny body.

Right now I feel disgusted with myself. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I do. Blame it on the holidays, stress, TOM, what have you. I need to change my behavior. No more putting things off. I just need to do it.

1 comment:

M said...

sending you hugs, Sarah! I know it isn't what you want to hear but maintaining is a great thing- for people who have gained and gained- not going back down that road is such a positive event!

You definitely can get yourself to where you want to be. If it were easy- no one would have any weight problems.

you can do it!!!