Monday, November 05, 2007

Tired

I am so tired right now. I went to bed last night around 9:30ish. I had a wonderful dinner with Nikki and Chris who were in town for the (canceled) Smashing Pumpkins show. After a previous full day of travel I was tired by the end of the night. I wish I could have stayed up later and gone to a bar with them.

I didn't go in to work at all today. I told my boss I might swing by, but in the end I had no desire to go and just decided to take the day for myself. I did more laundry, cleaned up the kitchen, went to the gym, went grocery shopping, and caught up with a few friends. However, I did not sleep well last night and had two of the most awful charlie horses. I am meeting friends for dinner in about in hour and I will probably go to bed shortly after I get home.

I am working on organizing my trip photos. I have only uploaded one which was taken a the top of Table Mountain. Sorry for the squinty eyes.

IMG_3517.JPG

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Ha, no worries! We went in so I could change my shoes and get a coat, and never left. Once I laid down on the bed to rest for a moment, I was a goner! We had been going all day.

It was great to see you, though! Thanks for picking us up and taking us to that fabulous restaurant!