Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's Business Time....

Ah yeah. That's right at 10:55 AM tomorrow I will be leaving Nashville on my first flight. I will arrive in DC, wait a few hours and catch a 17 hour flight(OH MY GOD, how am I going survive seventeen freaking hours on a plane????????) to Johannesburg. After that flight I catch a much shorter flight to Cape Town.

I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED about this trip :)

I will have tons of video and pictures on my return. I get back on November 4 and then I have a Smashing Pumpkins concert on November 5th :) Oh and I just booked my flight to go visit my best friend in NYC in December :)!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun, Sarah! See you when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome trip! Enjoy all those S.A. apricots. . . .

M said...

hope you are having a GREAT! time :)