Friday, October 19, 2007

I am going to brag for a little bit...

I have been doing a pretty awesome job of eating well and exercising over the past couple of weeks. While not perfect, I am making it work for me. My food choices still aren't as good as I would like them to be and I am working on that. The gym seriously rocks. I am SO glad I signed up for the Jumpstart training program and got in. It was the swift kick in the butt I needed to get back into the swing of things. Like I said before I can SEE my muscles returning! I worked out yesterday with my trainer during lunch and then in the evening I went to the Y for more cardio. I love going to the Y on Thursday nights because I can watch the Office :) I did 1 minute intervals of walking/running on the cross country setting on the treadmill for 60 minutes.

I need to finish a paper for my South Africa class tonight. I have class tomorrow (yes on a Saturday!) to prepare for the trip. I need to go shopping and buy some last minute clothes for my trip and possibly an iPod Nano. I am still deciding if I should get one... I got a perfect travel rain jacket last night at REI for $43. It was on sale and I really couldn't believe that it was just what I was looking for. Oh, and it is a Medium!

Dinner and possibly a movie with one of my friends Saturday night. We both want to try something new, so who knows where we will end up. Sunday brunch with another friend and then pizza at my favorite bar for dinner with another friend. I like to keep myself busy :) And at some point I need to fit in the gym.

4 comments:

Krissie said...

HUGE congrats on the Medium! You rock, girl!
You should buy an iPod. Mine changed my life. I don't know how I lived without it. Seriously.
I'm excited for you and your trip!

Anonymous said...

Love the new photo! And congrats on the mediano.

P.S.--I did it, I did it! Go read my blog!

M said...

yea you! I'm glad you are doing so well!

have an AMAZING time in south africa

*Christie* said...

I'm glad to hear you are doing so well. Will you please let some of it rub off on me? ;)
Best of luck on your trip!!