Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Yum!

It is my opinion that there is no better breakfast then one that involves chocolate. Remember that brownie type dessert I made? Well I had a piece, er two, for breakfast this morning with a nice big glass of skim milk.

Oh and I came to the realization today that, while I technically may not be losing weight on the scale I have been doing a few things to make myself feel better. One of which is actualy putting effort into what I wear each day to work. I am actually putting outfits together and wearing jewelry. I still need to work on the makeup thing though

3 comments:

Sally JPA said...

I'm with you--I feel so much hotter if I have on some jewelry and a put-together outfit.

Alethea said...

A colleague gave me a brownie this morning for V-Day...so I ate half of it this for breakfast. =)

Anonymous said...

i'm SOSOSO looking forward to the "petit pain au chocolat" that i'm going to have for breakfast in paris.

that is all.