Friday, February 16, 2007

I am not giving up

Man it seems like I have been fighting a losing battle since September to lose any weight. I so focused on getting back to 187. Why 187? It was my lowest recorded weight. Right now I am under 200, somewhere I never thought I would be. It is a little frustrating, but I am still pushing forward. No gym for me this morning, but I will be going tomorrow and Sunday.

At lunch I was successful and ordered what I had planned on and it was great. However, on my way home I wanted to go to the Cheesecake Factory or anywhere besides home for dinner SO bad. I think it was because I was tired and I just didn't want to make anything. I ended up with a spinach salad with blue cheese, crasains, avocado, tomato, grapes, and walnuts. Yes I know that not everything on that salad is considered "healthy", but in small portions I can deal.

Oh and my roommate asked where all the brownies went. I told her I ate them all. That was hard to admit to. I could have totally lied and said I took them to work. She just laughed and reminded me of the time she ate a whole carrot cake not too long ago. Please note the brownies were made in a 8 inch pan, but had the pan been bigger I probably would have eaten those too.

I really need to figure some things out...

2 comments:

Sally JPA said...

That salad sounds excellent to me. It makes me feel hungry when I'm actually not!

Sally JPA said...

Sarah, I was just popping in to add you to my blogroll, and I have to say I hope you realize how pretty you are. Every time I see your profile picture I think how much you look like a photo in a magazine with your very proportionate features; shiny, pretty hair; and great smile.