Sunday, December 03, 2006

So I went out on a "girl's night out" thing last night. I knew quite a few of the girls, but of course I still feel self concious. We went to this place called Cabanna which is essentially Nashville trying to be NYC or LA, both of which we are not. Of course the night we pick to go would be the night of some greek formal event. It made me so glad I had finished my undergrad. The place was full with over 150 of them. So yeah, and they were all super dressed up, of course making me feel super underdressed. Gah. Ok, so I need to go back to this place. I know that on any other night there would be a lot of eligible bachelors. Since we might have been one of the only table of non-greeks in the place, some guy cam up to us and told us we were the most beautiful table in Nashville. He comes back later and has 14 shots for all of us! So besides my glass of red wine I had a shot, and then a jack and diet coke at the other bar. I did not eat anything though as I had already eaten before I went out. Although I want to stay with my one drink rule, I am ok with the splurges I made.

No comments: