Friday, December 01, 2006

Since January I would classify myself as an compuslive scale checker. I would get on in the morning. Get on after I ate something. Get on after excercising. Get on after the shower. Get on before I went to bed. I got pretty good at predicting what the scale would be based on where I was in my day. However, I think it is harder to see the progress by doing this. The only time I wasn't really obsessing over the scale was when I was away from my apartment on a trip. I am proud to say that I have not stepped on my scale since Monday! I did weigh-in on Wednesday for my WW weigh in though. As much as I would like to weigh myself almost every minute of the day, I really don't think it is healthy or helpful to me. I think for the first time in a long time I am really excited to see what the scale says on Monday and hopefully it will reflect my hard work!

No comments: