Saturday, July 08, 2006

So I have finished 3 days on this new diet plan. I have had to make a few exceptions though. I still have been eating 1/2 cup of Kashi cereal in the morning. Hopefully, I will soon be able to replace that with popcorn from my new yummy popcorn maker once it gets here! I also have been eating small amounts of dairy. I already have the cheese and I am not going to let it go to waster. There is also some milk in the fridge too. I am not a big milk drinker. But if I eat oatmeal, I need a little splash. The office went out to lunch on Thursday and I did very good excpet for the cheese on my salad and the little amount of dressing I used. I didn't touch a roll either! That is huge! I went out to dinner at Pei Wei last night and ordered brown rice, broccoli and chicken. There was sauce on it that I am pretty sure is not on my plan. However, I saw people order just steam veggies and brown rice!!! That excited me so much because it is not on the menu. I will be doing that on Monday when I go there for lunch with some of my co-workers. On Tuesday, I have another office lunch at Logan's. This should prove to be a bit more difficult because Logan's has a bucket of peanuts on the table AND yummy rolls. Tonight will be difficult as well. I am going to a concert at the coloseium starting at 4:30 and we all know colosium food is oh so healthy. I am also taking the day off from the gym. I haven't decided if I will be working out tomorrow.

No comments: