Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I am finally below 200. I thought it would never get here. I have actually been under 200 for the past month or so. My lowest being 196 last monday. Today I was 199. I would really like to lose a little bit more weight by my birthday in September. I am not going to set an X amount by such and such a date because I never meet those types of goals. I just need accountability and I am returning to my trusty blog who has been sidelined for so many months. One of my friends is doing something very similar to a mediterranean diet. He is going to send me the info. Basically no high fructose syrup, bread, butter, or processed foods. Can I hang? I am not so sure, but I can give it a try. I would relly like to try to cut the processed foods out of my diet. I eat too many of them. 100 cal packs might seem like a good idea at first, always leave me wanting more. Plus they are so damn expensive.

Right now my new favorite food is pistachios. I haven't been to the gym since Thursday and I am not going tomorrow because it will be closed. I am going to get up early and go on Wednesday morning. I will also go to aerobics during lunch.

Not sure what I have planned for tomorrow. If it is nice, I will go to the pool. Happy 4th of July!

No comments: