Sunday, February 19, 2006

I never reported my weight from Tuesday probably because I gained 3 pounds to bring me back up to 209. Knowing that I could possibly be seeing another gain I am back on plan. Yesterday was an on point day, but know gym. I am just not event going to talk about Friday. Today has been excellent and I event made it to the gym. I did weights for about 30 minutes and then the treadmill for 35 minutes. 20 of which I ran at or above 6.3 MPH. I really wanted to go for 30 minutes, but I haven't run in a long time and there was no way that was going to happen. I just ate a yummy greek salad from panera.

I was thinking today about what my mind set was when I started this whole thing almost two years ago. I was definitly not expecting much. I think I wanted to try to lose 15 pounds by the time I would be seeing John Mayer in Mid March. I end up losing over 30 pounds. It seemed so easy back then. I wasn't tempted to cheat. Even if I did treat myself I would still lose. Well most of the time. I just checked my spreadsheet and in 4 months I only had 3 gains. I really need to get back to that mindset. I know I can do this. I want it soooo bad.

No comments: