Sunday, February 12, 2006

It is too much to ask to just get under 200 lbs? I think so. I am having some serious problems. When I am good, I am good, but when I am bad, I am so bad.

Yesterday and today have not been good at all. The cheesecake factory was not good to me, or more like I was not good to myself at the cheesecake factory. I had a Navajo sandwich that was so yum. It was flat bread, basically chulupa bread, with way too much mayo, avocado, chicken, tomato, and lettuce. Not to mention the fries I had with it. Also, I went all out and had strawberry shortcake. I tied to eat it all, and the strawberry shortcake was way too much for me. I felt the most stuffed I had ever felt in a loooooooong time. I don't even remember being that stuffed at the past 2 Christmas dinners or Thanksgivings. I was in serious discomfort. I probably would have thrown up if the line at the bathroom wasn't so long. It was not pleasant. I never want to feel that way again.

So I am sure I will have a gain this week. I have not been to the gym over the past 4 days add that to all the bad foods I have eaten and a gain is inevitable. I just want to get under 200. I know it is just a number, but it would be a huge milestone. Also, I need to pick up the weight loss because I will be going to WA in June and I think Paris for new years. It would be amazing to actually be able to buy clothing in Europe, something I wasn't able to do when I lived over there.

Enough of mourning over the past week. I can do this.

No comments: