Thursday, June 02, 2005

Readers, if I have any left, It has been a while. Graduation from school and the job hunt has been crazy. Basically for the month of May. I had no eating or excercise plan what-so-ever. That would explain why the scale read 230 on Tuesday. So with the start of my new job (I am a booking coordinator at an arena) I have also am trying to eat better and get in my routine of going to the gym. I went to the gym on Tuesday and Today. I am going to try to go every day after work. I really missed it. On Tuesday I went for about an hour and 15 minutes and today I went for an hour and a half. I did 30 minutes of weights and an hour of cardio tonight. I don't want to push myself too hard since I am just getting back into the swing of things. I was sore yesterday.

If there is one part of my body that felt like it went to flab the quickest, it was definitly my abs. I need to get those bad boys back in shape.

Ok, I am really going to make an attempt to post more now and catch up with my blog reading =) I hope you all are doing well with your weight loss!

No comments: