Friday, June 03, 2005

I stayed with in my points range with the help of activity points. I would say the only thing that was not such a smart choice was the sausage biscuit I had. No one forced me to eat it, but I was offered it and man do I love sausage biscuits.

I can already tell that a full time desk job is going to be a struggle eating wise. As long as I plan out my meals and snacks I should be ok. I also need to limit the amount of times a week I eat out. It will definitly help my wastline and my budget if pack my lunch and don't eat dinner out as much.

After work I went to the gym and man was I sore from yesterday! I worked out with weights for 30 minutes and cardio for 60 minutes. I haven't yet decided what my excercise plan will be for the weekend. I do know that I will be drinking tomorrow... a lot!

No comments: