These items would include:
- salsa ( A LOT of store bought salsas have added sugar)
- BBQ sauce. I ate a BBQ chicken pizza the day before my half a few weeks ago and didn't realize that the sauce probably had lots of sugar in it.
- Bread and lunch meat. most breads and lunch meat have added sugars. Thank you Subway...for the 2 weeks I ate you multiple times a week because I was too lazy to pack my lunch.
- BBQ Baked lays. To go along with the Subway of course.
- And I am sure there are other foods that snuck in without my knowing.