Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Journals

I have written in a journal my fair share over the years. From the mandatory one I had to keep in second grade, to Weight Watcher point journals, to work out journals. And this year? I am going to keep a running journal or "Training Log 2011" if you will. I couldn't be more excited. And what makes it even more special? My friends are the ones who designed and created it. I know some pretty talented people.

Be jealous of this folks.

The Cover

IMG_7052

I love this intro page.

IMG_7053

Monthly view

IMG_7054

Weekly view. I love the weekly miles and miles to date part at the bottom. I didn't keep track of this last year and I am pretty excited about doing it this year.

IMG_7055

And scattered throughout are pictures and photos, all related to East Nasty and running.

IMG_7056

3 comments:

Erin said...

Nice! Great motivator.
Happy New Year!

Jessica said...

What a great journal!

krissie said...

This is the coolest thing EVER!
Do you know where your dear, sweet friend had this done?
*crossesfingers* please be on the internet so I can make one for us!