Sunday, November 08, 2009

Sunday Funday

Started of the day with a great 70 minute walk around the neighborhood.

Brunch on the east side with a great friend where I three mimosas and an amazing entree of beef spare ribs, potatoes, and a side salad. We also split a bread basket with such spreads as Nutella, honey, butter, apple butter, and peanut butter. Before going I told myself I wasn't going to drink or have the bread basket even though it was one of my favorite things. But you know what? I don't drink mimosas often and I don't go to this restaurant often enough. So no hard feelings toward myself for indulging. Many laughs were had over the 2 hours we were there.

At this point I wanted to do something outside since the weather as amazing, but instead I fell asleep at home for two hours. Whoops. Once I woke up I was heading out to the grocery store when a change of plans occurred. I headed to the bar to meet another friend and watch the Titans/SF game and the Saints/Carolina game. While at the bar I ate dinner and had another beer. Totally unplanned, and soon after the one beer I realized I didn't need to be drinking anymore and switched to diet coke.

Hit the grocery store to pick up ingredients for lunch and dinner for the rest of the week. I eat well when I hit the grocery store on Sunday.

No comments: