Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sometimes Others Can Just Say it Better

I LOVED *Bitch Cakes* post today about choices.

I have made some pretty poor choices the last few days. Mainly eating Mexican for dinner Wednesday night and for lunch today. Eating in the cafeteria for lunch yesterday and eating a Strawberry Shortcake from Cheesecake Factory for dinner last night. I didn't go to the gym this morning either or on Tuesday. I am not crazy about the class I was taking and I will probably switch up my schedule when I get back from Europe.

It's been an unhealthy few days. But I ate a healthy dinner and I won't be snacking after class tonight. I will be going to the gym tomorrow morning. I will be making my dinner at home.

I am working on some changes. Slowly, but surely...

4 comments:

Alexa said...

keep trying! its ok to have a few bad days as long as you get back on the train.

I've enjoyed reading your blog!

http://byebyefreshman15.blogspot.com/

esther said...

you're above the atlantic right now... i miss you already!

Nurse Line said...

Yes you are absolutely right on this...I could not agree any less.

Generic Propecia said...

Good post...good to read about these.