Monday, June 01, 2009

I'll Back You Up

In case you didn't know or maybe you just forgot, I really love the Dave Matthews Band.

I am SO excited for their new CD!

I am SO excited I will be seeing them in Europe a MONTH from today! (OMG I feel like I have so many things to do before I leave.)

I stayed away from them for a bit last year. But you know what? Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

In health related news, I went to boot camp this morning. Ate a healthy breakfast. Ate a not very healthy (but yummy) cheeseburger and fries. And then lots of candy in the afternoon... But I went to the grocery store and did a good job of sticking to my list. I also made it back to the gym for an additional 30 minutes of cardio on the stair machine.

So eating hasn't been amazing, but I am keeping up with the gym. Hopefully I can make wise choices the rest of the week.

My schedule so far:
Tuesday: Staff retreat including eating lunch out, location TBD
Wednesday: Happy Hour drinks with a friend.
Thursday: No plans
Friday: My BFF who lives in LA comes into town for 3 weeks!
Saturday: COLDPLAY! and Honky tonks downtown!

No comments: