Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ah Man

The past 6 days my eating has been horrible. Breakfast usually starts out ok, but in the afternoon/Dinner/evening I am just ravenous. So I have been eating without any regards to calories/point/etc. TOM is just around the corner and I am finally coming to grips that my caloric intake usually spikes 1.5-2 weeks before hand and then I am fine. Weeeeeeeird. Boot Camp is going well on Monday-Wednesday-Friday. I just need to work on the Tuesday/Thursdays. I still can't fit into my skinny jeans, but soon they will fit me like a glove.

And I have some sort of head cold going on. I couldn't handle it and I left work early this afternoon. Hopefully, I will still be able to get some rest after my 1 hour afternoon nap.

Hope you all are doing great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a bottomless pit 1.5-2 weeks prior to my period too...what's up with that?!? I hate it. And, for some reason, I always seem to forget that it will happen. I'll be eating like a pig and thinking, "get a grip!"...but then it dawns on me that it's THAT TIME AGAIN (it rolls around so quickly) and I can be sure my appetite will return to normal in a few days.