Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Nothing too Exciting

I am still sick with this head cold or whatever it is I have and I don't have much of an appetite at all right now. I made myself eat yesterday, but I still didn't eat as much as I normally would. I also went to the gym last night. I have never seen my gym that crowded, ever. I am excited for all the new people who want to make healthy choices, but I just sort of want my gym back. I also got sort of jealous of all the couples working out together. It must be and awesome feeling to have the support of your partner when working out. I really just need to stop dwelling about the fact that I am single. (I don't really dwell on it, but I think about it every once in a while...)

So speaking of my singleness, I e-mailed my missed connection last night to see if he wanted to meet up some time. We exchanged a few e-mails and phones numbers. He was the first one to give me his number you know in case I wanted to talk or text. I am sorry but in my opinion, any relationship that starts out with text messaging is not one I want to be a part of. I am acting as if the ball is in his court and if he wants to hang out he knows how to get in contact with me. I am not going to actively pursue this one.

And then there is the Chicago guy. This is the guy that I have a crush on. The guy that I have been e-mailing with since Thanksgiving. The guy who made me a mix DVD of almost 4 gigs of music. The guy that is from Washington state. So yeah. Who knows? We will probably just be friends because that's what I am good at.

Happy Tuesday! I am so proud of all of you who are starting the new year off with a bang and eating well and exercising!

3 comments:

*Christie* said...

You know, I was surprised because my gym was dead today. I thought it would be jam packed with resolutionists!
I get jealous of couples who work out together too. Having a man doesn't automatically mean he wants to do that with you. With Ian it is always a struggle.
I'm glad you emailed the missed connection... but I am rooting for Chicago/Washington guy. I have a good feeeeeeeeeeling...

Diet Coke and Zingers said...

Can I just say, relationships are like a luke warm bath... They look good from he outside, but once you're in, it's not so hot!

Christy Lee said...

nice blog!!!
Hello my name is Christy Lee. I am seeking out possible link partners that our visitors would be interested in visiting. I've found your website to be a very good fit for our visitors. I have already gone ahead and added your link to our website at: http://weightlosspictures.blogspot.com/
I am contacting you to see if it is ok to have done so. Also, I would like to ask if you mind linking back to us? If so, please use the linking details below and send me the location of our link on your website.
Here is our linking details:

Title: Weight Loss Management
URL: http://weightlosspictures.blogspot.com/

I hope this can be a way for us to benefit our visitors with excellent content.
You can email me at:
wheepin_guitar@yahoo.com when you have added our link on your page.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Christy Lee
http://weightlosspictures.blogspot.com/