Monday, November 17, 2008

Planning

So you all should know by now I like to plan. I like to plan even if it is a week in advance.

This week is turning into a jam packed week.

Today: Going to a showcase at 6 PM. Predators Hockey Game at 7 PM. I got 4 free tickets AND a parking pass. Woot! Woot! I think the tickets should be in the 100 level and of course I don't have my camera :(

Tomorrow: I am participating in a market research study on the subject of TV. 2 hours. $100. Yes please!

Wednesday: Hair cut and then I am taking my fabulous self to the KINGS OF LEON. For free! My friends have got the hook ups!

Thursday: TWILIGHT. Yes, even though I will technically be seeing it on Friday at 12:01 AM, it is my Thursday evening activity. I am SO excited for this movie. AND part of it was filmed at the school in OR where my cousin is the principal.

Friday: Movie date with the guy from Facebook....

Saturday: Babysitting in the AM

Sunday: NOTHING :) but of course that could change as the week goes on.

I also have a couple of lunch plans thrown in there as well as going to the gym in the mornings. The only morning I am really worried about is Friday morning. That is going to be a really late night on Thursday. I will probably take a really long nap that evening.

Do you have anything fun planned for the week?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I, too, am going to see TWILIGHT at MIDNIGHT! woot! I was going to pass on the movie, but I figured I better see it or else somebody would spoil things for me.

I am so in love with that story.

You have a busy week! Have fun!

Erin said...

I have a PHONE INTERVIEW on Thursday with Southern Miss as the Asst. Dir. of Greek Life (woot!) I am also doing coffee with a boy on Thursday. Then it's off to KY to see the gbff's in Lexington...basically totally kickass if I can make it til Thursday :)

Iggy said...

I'm going to make it a point to poke you all week on Facebook.

The Price's Wife said...

Your week is not nearly as cool as mine.
Monday: Laundry
Tuesday: Laundry
Wednesday: Laundry
.... you get the idea.