Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Working Out in The Evening

The thing about working out in the evening is there is always the possibility of not doing it. Like skipping to watch TV, eat dinner, with friends, clean, etc. Sure there is that same possibility in the morning, but there are few reason to skip (the main one being more sleep). So this evening I had plans to go to the gym and then I seriously considered not going. Have no fear I am going. I am armed with my iPod, US Weekly, and Breaking Dawn.

So when do you like to work out? Morning or night?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

BREAKING DAWN!!!!! Enjoy! :)

Glad you had a great trip!

The Price's Wife said...

I am all about late night work outs... Great way to unwind from the stress of the day!

Kjrsten said...

my body seems to like the evening workouts better, why is that? I always feel like I have less energy in the morning, and I am fighting to keep going the whole time. Like Becky said, I also like to destress in the eve. And it is easier for me to get in the zone in the evenings, while in the morning I am constantly thinking about my list of things to do as soon as I am done with the blasted run.

Anonymous said...

wow you are looking great in these pictures!