Thursday, October 02, 2008

Quick Update

So my eating hasn't been horrible over the past few days, but it hasn't been ideal either. I am not eating unhealthy foods, it's just my portion sizes have increased slightly. Oh and I haven't been to the gym since Monday. Once this Debate is over with I will be back in the gym. I was about to type I would be back in the gym on Wednesday, but then I just looked at my calendar and I am going to the Black Keys show at the Ryman with West Virginia's own Jesco White as one of the opening acts. If you don't know who Jesco White is check out his myspace. You can also find him and his family in all their glory on YouTube. If you don't know who he is and need some entertainment, check him out. Also, maybe you listen to country music, maybe you don't, but Big & Rich have a song called "Coming to Your City". One of the cities they go to is Charleston and they run into Jesco White. That was my contribution to the song, seriously it was :)

So I am back on my Pumpkin Skinny Chip Muffin craze. I think it is the fall weather. Well I really need to try to get in the kitchen and attempt to make them again. The ingredients are: flour, sugar, egg substitute, fat free margarine, pumpkin, spices, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips. It is a really dense muffin, but is SO good warmed up. Any bakers out there want to try to re-create this? I have been trying, and I just don't have it.

Oh, so in my attempt to satisfy my craving I swung by a local coffee shop and I am pretty sure I saw Matt Wertz there.

Hope you all are well!

2 comments:

marie said...

I am obsessed with all things pumpkin lately

I know of a few pumpkin recipes that are good found here, here and here.

Sarah said...

Ohhh, thanks for the recipes!