Friday, June 06, 2008

Boot Core Day 3

Today was by far the hardest. For 5 AM it was sure hot. Welcome to TN. Welcome to the South. Welcome to 70 degrees and HUMID at 5 AM in the morning. I am sure the fact that I wore yoga pants didn't help much, but I honestly dislike the way my legs look in shorts. I just have so much extra skin flappin around. Today we were constantly moving doing intervals of all sorts. I am not evening going to attempt to describe them, but they were hard and I pushed myself and I was pretty tired at the the end. I can already tell my lower body is going to to be SORE tomorrow.

I made it through the first week and I sort of like it. Actually I really like it. I am seriously considering signing up for the July class.

American Gladiator party tomorrow. My costume is awesome. Of course I will post pics :)

No comments: