Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Boot Core Day 2

I slept in an extra 5 minutes this morning, because I didn't need to get there as early. As soon as I got there I started walking around the track and then ran a lap. And we were off. Spin bike for 5 minutes. After that we did an exercise with a partner where we each dropped a tennis ball at the same time and we had to run and catch it before it bounced more than once. Next were pushups in the grass. We used a clock as a guide doing pushups at 12, 3, 6, and 9. We made a full circle the full set and did one push up after each quarter turn. The next time we did 12, 3, 6, and 9 pushups. Rest and repeat. Resistance running drills on the field with a partner. And then a 1/2 mile run past a Wendy's, Subway, and TCBY. Thank god it was morning and I couldn't smell anything coming from those places. We ran to a couple of flights of stairs and than ran up the stairs twice and ran back. We finished with crunches and the plank followed by stretching for about 5 minutes. I like to call this my adult gym class.

I don't feel like they stretch us out enough or there is enough cardio. So I went into the gym and walked on the treadmill for 35 minutes and stretched for 20 more. Hopefully I won't be so sore tomorrow.

No comments: