Monday, October 08, 2007

So I have been doing the required reading for my South Africa Trip and I amSO excited to see the opportunities that are presented and that I can make for myself from this experience.

Today my eating was the best it has been in a long time. For breakfast I had a skinny chip pumpkin muffin. My favorite! If I could find a recipe that doesn't include bran I would for sure try to make them. I will need to post the ingredients and see if any of you might know a similar recipe.

Lunch consisted of about 15 peanuts, 1 (Oh my god, only one! o-n-e. 1!) Logan's roll (no butter), baked potato with sour cream, and steamed broccoli. Dinner was 1/2 cup couscous, and 1 serving bean salad (yellow, kidney, garbonzo beans, and tomatoes), 1 andes mint, and 1/2 cup dried cranberries.

I also went to the Y and did about 30 minutes of weights. I am starting to see my muscles again!!!!! Oh yeah, my arms and thighs are looking a lot better. I did 45 minutes on the arc trainer and 50 minutes on the treadmill.

I am pretty tired and so ready for bed.

4 comments:

lainb said...

What are skinny chip pumpkin muffins?

Krissie said...

You are doing absolutely awesome! Way to bounce back!
Now you must tell me about these muffins...

Sally JPA said...

What is this trip to SA of which you speak?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.