Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Great Pumpkin Skinny Chip Muffin

I am addicted to these things. However, I need to find a recipe because paying $2.73 every time I want one is not doing good things to my bank account.

The ingredients are listed as: Flour, egg substitute, fat-free margarine, pumpkin, spices, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips.

Net weight: 8 oz
4.18 fat grams
368 calories

Yes, I know there are still a lot of calories in the muffin. I would still eat the muffin even if I didn't know it was made with reduced fat items. Hmm, I might just have to play around in the kitchen and see what I can come up with on my own.

I need to take a picture of one for you all.

2 comments:

Sally JPA said...

I'm enjoying these: http://top8free.com/2007/09/06/spookily-pumpkin-muffins/

(I've been eating them for breakfast)

. . . though you need to add something to the topping to make them stick together. And you could just add chocolate chips.

Nikki said...

where do you buy them?