Tuesday, October 02, 2007

It's Hard

Today sucked majorly. I cried a lot. The most I have cried since the weekend of the breakup. But I think there was some definite closure, so I guess that's the good thing to come of all of today's events.

My eating and exercising is so out of whack. I just don't have an appetite even thought I know I should eat. However, I did eat a lot when I was in Seattle, but it wasn't like I truly enjoyed it. I was just going through the motions. Nothing looks good to me. The week can only get better at this point...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm afraid to ask what happened, but wanted to give you an overseas hug anyway.

HUGS!
liefs,
esther

Sally JPA said...

:( Gotta work through the grief--it would be so nice if there were a way past it without going through it, but there's not (as you well know, unfortunately).

Krissie said...

Friend, I am so sorry to hear about the break-up. I know you had a lot of hope. There is always someone better out there for you.
I loved the Seattle pics! That is my favorite city!
I can't wait to catch up on your blog!!