Saturday, September 15, 2007

Once a procrastinator, always a procrastinator...

So every semester I tell myself I am not going to wait until the last minute to complete assignments. And every semester I wait until the last minute to complete the assignments. This semester is no different. However I have realized I need to get my act together on Saturday instead of say late Sunday night this semester. I have a rough draft of a business plan due Tuesday night. I have spent a good portion of the afternoon doing research, but no writing. Ugh. I can't believe I do this to myself every single time.

Like I said before, I think this is one of my favorite posters. So here it is:

IMG_3352.JPG

On that note, it is one of my goals to tag my picture in flickr a lot better, i.e. accurately.

I have been feeling a bit under the weather. I have got some sort of head cold/sinus thing going on. I went to the gym for 1 hour and 40 minutes yesterday and just did cardio. Today I did 15 minutes of weights and about 30 minutes of cardio. Eating, is ok today. Just some soup. I am off to dinner with Zach!

No comments: