Sunday, July 01, 2007

Success!

I have no clue what the scale will say tomorrow, but I did have a successful weekend! I drove up Saturday morning to Indianapolis to see my beloved John Mayer. It was well worth the 4+ hour drive for the show and to hang with one of my good friends. I went to the grocery store the night before and bought snacks. Not the healiest items, but at least I was prepared. I took light pringles, mini teddy grahams, apples, and a little trail mix. This is the huge accomplishment for the weekend: I stayed within my points range yesterday AND today AND I excercised each day! Yesterday I got up early and went on a 40 minute walk in the neighborhood. Today I word my gym clothes so I didn't even need to come home when I got back to town. I drove straight to the gym and worked out for a good hour and a half. I ate out yesterday too! I got a greek salad, dressing on the side and french onion soup. I should have said no cheese, but it was so yummy and worth the points!

I weigh in tomorrow so look for another update.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you've had a good time of it recently, on all levels! Well done you :-D