Monday, July 09, 2007

A gain

I knew it was coming, but 6 lbs? I hope that some of it is at least water weight. I know I ate bad Wed-Saturday. Lunch on all of those days was fine. It was just the ice cream and cookies among other things that were not good. I canoed on Saturday and walked on Sunday. I got up this morning and walked around the neighborhood and walked on the treadmill during lunch.

On an unrelated diet note, I have a teacher I just don't get a long with. It is clear she plays favorites and I am not one of them She does not like my writing style at all and is pretty negative in her comments to me. Writing for her class is so difficult now. My motivation is gone. I have never once had a professor tell me I was a weak writer. Thank God I only have her class 3 more times after tonight. Ugh.

2 comments:

Kim L said...

Sorry about the gain. You'll get it off soon.

I think you're a good writer. And I'm a teacher. So screw her.

Jenn said...

Oh no! Hope it comes off quickly.

I had a physics lab instructor that I did not get along with. Any time I had a question he would practically do the experiment for me, instead of just answering the one question I had, but then in the future if I didn't know something (because he did the work for me!) he would get pissed. We clashed constantly, thank goodness it was only once a week.