Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So first official WW@work meeting. I weighed in at 200.2. Wow. I have really backslid a lot over the past month and a half. I need to get back to the grind. Paris is just around the corner. I think this 10 week program is just what I needed. My 10% goal is 20 lbs. I will be really happy if I can get down to 180. I am not really sure what my goal weight will be. Basically we spent a lot of time weighing in. The actual meeting itself was about 40 minutes long. We went over the points system and core was briefly mentioned. I will be doing the flex plan. It just works better for me. Also, I have noticed that I don't eat meat very much. I need to check into different vegetable options.

I stayed within my points limit of 24 today. Since I am right on the brink of the 24/26 pts a day due to a measly .3 lbs, I am going with the point range for someone who is 199 lbs.

No comments: